There is a easter eggs in python IDLE, if you type ‘import this’ then press enter, there are quotes of python’s philosophy, printed in console which are written by Tim Peters. Here are they,
- Beautiful is better than ugly.
- Explicit is better than implicit.
- Simple is better than complex.
- Complex is better than complicated.
- Flat is better than nested.
- Sparse is better than dense.
- Readability counts.
- Special cases aren’t special enough to break the rules.
- Although practicality beats purity.
- Errors should never pass silently.
- Unless explicitly silenced.
- In the face of ambiguity, refuse the temptation to guess.
- There should be one– and preferably only one –obvious way to do it.
- Although that way may not be obvious at first unless you’re Dutch.
- Now is better than never.
- Although never is often better than *right* now.
- If the implementation is hard to explain, it’s a bad idea.
- If the implementation is easy to explain, it may be a good idea.
- Namespaces are one honking great idea — let’s do more of those!
In other word, we call them ‘The Zen of Python’
Some of us plan to travel to Japan, China, America, Thailand or other country else. I guess that you need to prepare before going there, to research about country you are going you may go to travel guide website or even wikipedia to seek more detail for the location you prefer to go.
I have a small trick to have your eye moving through the pictures releated to that country. The pictures that say a brief story, an interesting place, country map, flag, culture and anymore you will see with google images
It is very easy to use, just open browser then navigate to service url:
then put the country name e.g. china, thailand, america, you will be surprised what google show u many nice pictures for the country.
Here is a nice sample to query to know more ‘Thailand’
Have a nice journey!
Day 1 : diving in python, you feel like it is a stranger
Day 2 : diving deep, you feel a bit head spin about its syntax
Day 3 : diving around, you see many cool features over there
Day 5 : diving continuously, you will be a python’s friend
Day 8 : you found that python gives a power to create a great software
Day 13 : you can build prototype, system utilities, web/mobile application in python
Day 21 : python give us a nice user interface, a seamless integration
Day 34 : you take control the world of database, the universe of cloud
Day 55 : you never imagine how fast you can build a large software in less time
Day 89 : you are the python master, let share the secret of python to your friend to let the world know how python is great!